New Delhi, 15 October 2012: Ford India has launched the New Figo in India today. The New Figo comes with enhanced Kinetic design, new colours, several new changes including 10 new styling elements.
As per the company website the new changes introduced in the New Figo is as follows:
• Enhanced Kinetic design: A new-look front fascia with a hexagonal grill and redesigned headlamps builds on the car’s Kinetic design that exudes dynamism
• Better performance: The New Figo has improved engine calibration to deliver higher acceleration during first few seconds resulting in better pick up. Shifting gears requires less effort
• Quieter cabin: New Double Bulb weather strips on doors further reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) levels inside the cabin, keeping the interiors quiet
• Steering column mounted radio controls: Customers can stay connected to their loved ones and not miss a beat of their favourite songs – while keeping their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road
• Better comfort: Better seating comfort with improved lumbar support and head rest adjustment
• New headlamps with new design at bumper interface: The artistically designed headlamps have a larger reflective surface, improving visibility
•Freshened tail lamps: The newly designed tail lamps give the car an enhanced look and better visibility
• New 14” alloy wheels and wheel cover design: New 14” alloy wheels on the Titanium variant and wheel cover designs give the car a sportier look
The car is available in four petrol and diesel variants.
1.2 Duratec Petrol LXI 1.2 Duratec Petrol EXI 1.2 Duratec Petrol ZXI 1.2 Duratec Petrol Titanium 1.4 Duratorq Diesel LXI 1.4 Duratorq Diesel EXI 1.4 Duratorq Diesel ZXI 1.4 Duratorq Diesel Titanium
New Figo Petrol starts at INR 384,999 and New Figo Diesel starts at INR 481,999, ex-showroom Delhi and INR 385,437 (Petrol) and INR 482,438 (Diesel), ex-showroom Thane.